Win a sweet treat for back to school gear! 🍦 Like this post, tag your BFF, and share your fave summer emojis to enter! Winner will be announced when we reach 25K 2️⃣5️⃣ ❗️Both you and your friend must both be following! ❗️
Time to get started on our GARDEN 🍅🥬
Eventually one day I would love to have a big garden where we can just go down and pick our own fresh produce to cook with! It’s one of my dream projects to create for our home.
Audrina loves to dig in the dirt, smell flowers and water the plants, so when this cute seed kit arrived in the post I can’t tell you how excited she was to just plant them there and then. I don’t think she really comprehends how long she will have to wait for them to grow 🙈
But I cannot wait to get these started with her and BOTH learn together about growing foods and herbs 🌿 What’s your favourite thing you grow?? Any tips?!
Hardwick hall 🏰🏓🏹⚽️💐🌳🔎⚜️👸🏼👘👑🐑
School mornings are just.....😑 But this DIY morning station is 😍Keeping everything in one central area makes getting ready easier for both parents and kiddos! How do you keep calm during the morning rush? Share your tips and photos!
...So I injured myself and that has resulted in a 50,000 dollar surgery (which thank God I don’t need to pay most of!) I had a meniscus repair and a ACL revision. I’m three weeks out post op and i’m finally walking without crutches. However in order to protect my knee I’m locked extension for another three weeks.
It’s so bitter sweet because I finally have the time off but I can’t be active (all my hobbies are active ones) and income is limited. This has forced me to become super creative in how to stay entertained on a low budget income! Here are some ideas 💡 that I’ve come up with for a non-TV person and non-book reader:
1. Start a blog! 😉
2. Make home cooked meals and invite friends over (saves you on an Uber and the restaurant bill).
3. Learn something new- for me I’m taking on sowing and contemplating whether to learn how to play the guitar.
4. Organize things- donate or sell unused items online! Lightening your load is like a breath of fresh air
5. Catch up with family and old time friends by sending them a card, message or phone call.
6. Catch up on current events 📰
7. Nerd 🤓 out on things that will help you excel at work!
8. Be outside as much as possible! This includes parks and pools (if you don’t have one find a friend that does and sneak past the doorman when possible and try not to draw too much attention if on crutches 😂) and then greet your friend after work with a big thank you hug 🤗
9. Make soups and sauces and freeze them.
10. Play chess or other board games with anyone willing
11. Sit in your building’s lounge and make a new friends (This actually already happened)
12. Go thrifting (satisfies the shopping 🛍 desires without blowing the piggy bank). ....
And this list goes on! Looking for more suggestions on inexpensive, disabled friendly activities while on disability. Share some suggestions! .....
#knee #surgery #aclrecovery #aclsurgery #meniscustear #meniscusrepair #rehab #heath #disability #thrifty #activities #bored #active #dziewczyna #polish #polishgirl #leaveofabsence #recommendations #instagram #instahappy #instagood #outdoors #cook #play #playgames #read #lifeisgood #behappy #getoutside #adidas
📍O objetivo do estudo foi identificar as evidências existentes avaliando a relação custo-eficácia dos tratamentos de fisioterapia para pessoas com distúrbios neurológicos.
🔍Os artigos foram avaliados em relação ao custo-eficácia por ano de vida ajustado pela qualidade, custo por ano de vida ajustado por incapacidade e custo por outros resultados mensuráveis. Dez estudos envolvendo 1462 participantes foram incluídos. A relação custo-eficácia do tratamento fisioterapêutico na reabilitação neurológica não foi relacionada à duração e à frequência da intervenção.
Foi visto uma relação de custo-efetividade do treinamento aeróbico para idosos com comprometimento cognitivo após lesão vascular, treinamento de força progressivo para prevenção de quedas na doença de Parkinson e um programa de fisioterapia convencional (alongamento, força e treinamento de equilíbrio) para esclerose múltipla. Quando comparado a fisioterapia convencional com o uso de novas tecnologias, como o uso do Wii e assistência robótica, a fisioterapia convencional parece ter a mesma eficácia na funcionalidade em crianças com Paralisia Cerebral e adultos pós AVC, tendo assim, um melhor custo. 📚 Winser S, et al. Economic evaluations of physiotherapy interventions for neurological disorders: a systematic review. Disabil Rehabil. 2019 Jan 7:1-10. doi: 10.1080/09638288.2018.1510993.
#neurologia #fisioterapia #neuroevidence #neurology #brain #training #rehabilitation #activities #physical #exercise #neuroscience #strength #flexibility #gait #balance #sclerose #multiple #esclerosemultipla #vibração #whole