Final exams are over, time to enjoy the sunshine ☀️
Now is the perfect time for your kitty to get outside and explore! (Walking harness necessary, angel wings optional but encouraged!) #catexplorer
🛍 awesome harness by @allcatsgood
I heard that at the end of the summer we will go hiking! I mean really hiking for several days! I can't wait!
I was challenged by @golyadkin
to list 10 facts about myself. I challenge my buddy @chickentheindycat
to list facts about himself. He’s a cool kitty. 😎 Here goes: .
. 1. I was adopted by my humans when I was 6 years old. First, they fostered me...but then they fell in love with me and had to make me a part of the family.
2. I have a short tail. The humans don’t know if I was born that way or if something happened to damage it.
3. I love food. Yum yum yum! When it comes to food, I’m not very picky.
4. I enjoy eating grass when I’m out on my walks. The lady human says that I graze on grass like a little cow.
5. I’m pretty accurate when it comes to knowing when it’s time for my meals. If the humans aren’t awake, I’ll paw at them until they get up and feed me.
6. I can meow super loud when I really want something...like food or to go for a walk outside.
7. I like to follow the humans when they go to the kitchen...because that’s where food is. Sometimes, food falls on the ground and I’m always ready to gobble it up.
8. I’m not scared of dogs if they’re nice and quiet.
9. I saw a human carrying a kite this week and I got scared. It was the first time I had been around a flappy kite like that. After the human passed by us on the walking path, I was ok.
10. The humans can’t leave bread out on the counter because I’ll bite through the bag and nibble chunks out of the bread. .
#blackandwhitecats #cowcat #cowcatsofinstagram #cowkitty #catlifestyle #catlife
🐾 #yqr #reginask #catonleash #catonaleash #adventurecat #adventurecats #adventurekitty #catsonleashes #yqrcatonaleash #reginasask #catwalksonleashes #yqrcats #kittyonaleash #outforawalk #factsaboutme