★★ NEW FROM KATIE ASHLEY ★★
REINING HER IN by Katie Ashley is available now and you can read it now in KindleUnlimited! "This is a humorous, emotional, sexy, lovers-to-enemies-to-lovers rom-com with a lot of heart." - K. Bias (Amazon Reviewer)
Read it Now:
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Mk49PQ
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/305Vfc3
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3082HUe
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/31GVH0U
The last time I saw Declan St. James was at our rehearsal dinner. That was shortly before he jilted me at the altar. To avoid the swarm of whispers and finger pointing every time I dared to show my face in public, I fled two hours south to Atlanta and never looked back. Over the last decade, I’d planned hundreds of scenarios about how our next meeting would go down. The expletives I’d hurl at him. Which knee I might use to annihilate his balls. Which dimpled cheek on his ridiculously handsome face I would send a stinging slap across.
But being elbow deep in a cow’s ass was not one of them.
Normally, I didn’t get up close and personal to a bovine’s rectum. At least not since veterinarian school. But desperate times found me back home to attend my grandfather’s funeral, who happened to be the town’s large animal vet. Those two facts had left me wading through manure in Roy Wallace’s pasture to care for a distressed heifer.
While time and maturity seemed to have changed him from the boy I knew, I still wasn’t falling for his charm. Or his hard, chiseled body. Or ass you could eat dinner off of.
No, I wasn’t going back down that street again. Unfortunately, Declan didn’t seem to get the message. Instead, he seemed as stubborn as he ever was and ready for a fight. It’ll be the fight of his life for me to let him back in my heart.
Join Katie's Reader group for news about the book:
PERFECT DAY OFF READING BARGAINS
FAST POST FREE POST
SET OF 4 KATIE FFORDE BOOKS ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FANTASTIC VALUE BARGAIN PRICE DON'T MISS THIS GRAB IT NOW ENJOY
With 13 participants, including 7 women, from 7 states FTII's niche six-month course in Writing for Television Fiction and Web Series, geared towards producing writers for the small screen, rolled out today.
Goodnight Beautiful by @Dorothy Koomson
This was the first book I completed this month...I have this weird habit to read multiple stories at a time and I have no reason why... .
Nova is Mal's best friend and surrogate to Mal and Stephanie. But halfway through the pregnancy , the couple change their minds and Nova is left alone and pregnant.
Eight years down, Nova's son is in coma, hanging between life and death. On the other hand, Stephanie is desperately trying to save her failing marriage. At the end who would survive? .
1. The author knows pretty well how to engage the readers into the emotions and lives of the characters. You laugh with them, you cry with them and you feel sorry for them. You get angry, you sympathize with them and somehow you love them.
2. The language is simple.
3. The story telling is amazing. The author has incredibly done a balance between the present wreckage and the past, sometimes happy and sometimes sad...but how ultimately it comes down to it.
4. There's a delicate approach to surrogacy, one that's just fair enough.
1. The ending isn't something I, personally, am not happy about.
2. Thank God the characters are fictional cause something like this in real life would probably be crazy. The characters and their relationships were probably too much of a rolercoaster ride for me to handle.
Do chip in your reviews...