Baked vanilla cheesecake using the amazing Phillips pressure cooker mode for a perfect dessert.
150g butter melted, 150g butter plain sweet biscuits, 250g cream cheese, ½ cup sweetened condensed milk, 3 tsp cornflour, ½ cup sour cream, 2 eggs lightly beaten, 1 tsp vanilla bean extract, fresh berries, icing sugar and double thick cream to serve.
1. Grease and line the base of a 20cm deep sided loose bottom round cake plan with baking paper and combine crushed biscuits and butter. Press firmly.
2. Beat cream cheese, condensed milk and cornflour until smooth. Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined. Pour into the crumb crust.
3. Place the rack into the inner pot
4. Close lid, select manual program in pressure cooking set for 20 minutes
5. When complete allow pot to stand for 10 minutes
6. Cool for 30 minutes then chill for 4 hours or overnight.
#Philips #AllinOneCooker #SetAndForgetCooking #Gifted #PhilipsCollab @socialsouphq @philips