Is it ever a bad time to service you AC unit? A few easy things you can to keep your unit running longer and more efficiently.
1. Change your air filters regularly. Every three months is recommended.
2. Remove any obstructions around the unit. Keep plants and other objects away to allow proper air flow.
3. Have your system serviced at least once per year by a license professional.
4. Keep the coils clean. After a summer of mowing, the system may get clogged with grass and dirt. It’s a good idea to clean it on occasion.
5. Set your thermostat to work more when are home and less when you are away.
6. Ceiling fans are a great way to feel a few degrees cooler and give the ac a break.
To thrive and survive in the construction industry, you are going to need to learn how to build strong and effective relationships. Whether it’s meeting in person, getting on the phone or sending through some emails, building your network will help you to have a profitable and successful trades business. 📷: @houseaddictive