KETO QUESO DIP
Here is a delicious recipe for Keto Queso by @ruledme
Makes 10 servings of Keto Queso Dip. Each serving comes out to be 151 Calories, 14g Fats, 2g Net Carbs, and 5g Protein.
-1 tablespoon butter
-½ small onion, chopped
-6 whole pimento peppers
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-1 teaspoon xanthan gum
-¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
1. In a pot, melt your butter.
2. Add in your onions and sweet peppers, sauteing for 3-5 minutes.
3. When the onions are clear, pour in your cream and stir.
4. Whisk in your xanthan gum. If it doesn’t thicken too much, add in another ? teaspoon.
5. Once your cream is thick and is bubbling, slowly stir in your cheddar cheese - one small handful at a time. Make sure it melts before adding more.
Do the same thing with the Gruyere cheese, one small handful at a time.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve with veggies, low-carb crackers, or throw on some low-carb nachos.
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here. .
🌿 Want to lose 5-10lbs in ONE WEEK of starting the KETO lifestyle program? ⠀
👉 Follow our eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.⠀⠀
🍃 Follow the link in Bio @help2ketosis
to get INSTANT ACCESS to your very own #customketodiet
plan and get that amazing body you’ve always dreamed of.⠀