Missing Vancouver weather (and food) right now because it’s been so hot
Hot and cold chocolate mouse, salted butter ice cream
Morning my crew! So some of you have been asking for my protein banana bread recipe so I thought why not share it in its non-decorated goodness. I love how versatile it is and the macros are insane on it. Recipe below. ⬇️⬇️⬇️ 170g oat flour (ground oats)
60g whey 80
2 tbs cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp all spice
2 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 170c(fan) and grease a loaf tin. (I like to put it in the oven while I prep to help with getting the loaf out at the end)
2. Sift together all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
3. Either put all the wet ingredients into a blender and blitz or mash the bananas into a fine paste and mix the rest of the wet in.
4. Pour the banana mix in a third at a time and mix well until it forms a batter.
5. Pour mix into a loaf tin
6. Put it in the oven for 40mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Macros per slice.
Serves - 10
Kcal - 164
Carbs - 23g
Fat - 4.2g
Protein - 11.9g
Kricket was absolutely stunning. Can’t believe I was missing out for so long🙉
This was the samphire pakora with tamarind and chilli garlic mayonnaise😍 100% recommend this as a starter.
FFF rating: 9.5/10⭐️