Welcome to day one of #wholewithyoga
, which is our introduction day. I’ve been enjoying reading about all of you and getting to know you better.
My name is Savannah. Everyone who follows me knows that I love my bonsai trees and my cats. I’ve recently added a sweet kitten to my family and his name is Atticus French Fry Peachbottom III. My other cats, Bronwyn and Tiny Cat, are enchanted by him and love kitten playtime.
Here are some random facts about me:
1. I have blue eyes that turn blue gray, ice blue, or aqua depending on my mood. They’re also incredibly sensitive to light.
2. I travel a lot. I’m currently in NYC. Next month, I’ll be in Colorado and in September, I’ll be in Rhode Island. November will find me in Maryland and in December, I’m bound for North Carolina. Staying in one place has never been my forte.
3. I don’t have planned trips yet, but I intend to visit California, New Mexico, Texas, and Louisiana in the first half of 2020.
4. I turn 35 in one month and one day.
5. This picture was taken at the @colorfactoryco
in SoHo tonight, which is an art installation that mixes colors, tastes, sounds, movement, and visuals in the most compelling and fun ways. It is easily one of the best and most interactive art installations I’ve experienced. I’m so glad I decided to get a ticket and I’d encourage anyone in NYC to check it out before it closes next month.
6. Today has been an incredible day!
#yogachallenge #thecolorfactory #colorfactorynyc #thecolorfactorynyc #colorfactory #ballpit #adultplaytime #artinstallation #nycart #introductions #letmeintroducemyself #ohhello #selfie #selfportrait #bestdayever