Creamy Garlic Prawn/ Shrimp Pasta | Serves 3 - 4
Recipe by: @recipe_tin
Bahan - bahan :
8 oz / 250g fettuccine , or other long strand pasta of choice
30 g / 2 tbsp butter , separated
300 g / 10 oz small peeled prawns / shrimp, raw
3 garlic cloves , minced
1/4 cup / 65 ml dry white wine (or chicken broth)
1 cup / 250 ml heavy / thickened cream
1/2 cup / 125 ml chicken broth (or fish or vegetable broth), preferably low sodium
3/4 cup / 50 g finely grated parmesan cheese (1.5 oz) (freshly grated)
2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Parmesan , for serving
Cara membuat :
1. Cook pasta per packet MINUS 1 minute.
2. Scoop out 1 cup of pasta cooking water, drain pasta.
3. Meanwhile, melt 1 tbsp of butter in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add prawns, cook for 1 1/2 minutes on each side until just cooked through. Remove.
4. Add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted, add garlic. Stir for 20 seconds.
5. Add wine and stir, simmer for 2 minutes until wine mostly reduces (see video).
6. Add cream, broth and parmesan. Stir until the parmesan is melted, then leave to simmer for 1 1/2 minutes until it thickens slightly.
7. Add prawns, stir, then add pasta plus about 1/4 cup of reserved pasta water. Toss pasta (still on stove) and the sauce will thicken in about 30 - 45 seconds and start clinging to the pasta.
8. Sprinkle with most of the parsley and black pepper, check salt (I don't need more). Toss again until the sauce consistency is to your taste. Add a tiny splash of pasta water if it gets too gluggy.
9. Serve immediately, garnished with remaining parsley and parmesan if desired.
#spaghetti #lasagna #spaghetti
🍝 #foodlover #linguine #meatballs #fettuccine #bruschetta #spagetti #pastaporn #foodporn #marinara #pastalovers #pesto #ravioli #lasagne #fusilli #penne #tagliatelle #basilico #mozzarellacheese #aglioeolio #cannelloni #minestrone #pomodoro #ilovepasta #gnocchi #pastalover #gorgonzola #melanzane