🧴Easy Low Tox Brush Cleaner
Makeup brushes can harvest all kinds of nasties, that can develop into bacteria. It could be the culprit for breakouts, skin irritation and even eye infections.
-Pour some @drbronners_australia
unscented pure Castile soap into a cup/glass
2 x drops doTERRA tea tree oil
2 x drops doTERRA geranium oil
2 x drop any of doTERRAs citrus oils. I used Citrus Bliss
- run the tap so the water coming out is lukewarm. If it’s too hot it can melt the glue in the brushes.
- wet the brush hairs/ bristles & dip into the cleaning mix
- swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work the brush cleaner in. For eyeliner brushes and flat brushes, take care to work with the shape of the hairs/bristles.
- Rinse the brush under the lukewarm water again. Repeat the above steps if needed.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe your brushes dry, reshaping the hairs/bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.
What are some of your fav lox tox beauty recipes or products?