I’m so divided that my energies are everywhere. I can feel them distributed over places and people and somewhere it doesn’t bother me that I’m not just of myself.
I am of many more. to many more. It is overwhelming and definitely demanding but I’m learning and that’s what I believe is tremendous- to be so much more than just one. to be infinite. to be invincible. to be his, hers, mine and yours.
I’m blooming beyond petals, beyond sunsets, beyond horizons.
I’m secretly becoming a poem that never ends.
It is self-explanatory - today alone has thousands of steps of moods and tones.
Some of the most wonderful people I know are affected by mental health issues. As a group of friends, we’re all working hard to live beautiful lives and be our best selves.
I’m inspired by their strength and adore their sense of joy and fun in the face of what can sometimes be difficult days.
So this is for them.
12//Things I have learnt from my mother
1. It's perfectly okay to want to complete your masters in psychology and complete your law degree, while your kids are also doing their degrees and working.
2. Hustling hard everyday, and not complaining about it.
3. Choosing to be a housewife, doesn't mean you don't have dreams and aspirations, it simply means you choose this over that, and both are important.
4. Hanging up on calls without saying bye.
5. Loving unconditionally.
6. Be the most nonchalant person, also don't take nonsense from anybody.
7. Being there for people in heartbeat.
8. Choosing the best life partner.
9. Believe in yourself, and put the utmost faith that whatever you are doing is going to turn out good, and say sorry when you are wrong. Be better everyday.
10. Laugh out very loud.
11. When I say I want food, so that has to be on my time, and the way I want.
12. No age bars for posing, wearing the clothes you like, in all no age bars for doing what your heart desires.
13. Dress the best always. (I wish to learn this)
14. Be humble even when you don't feel like.
15. To read something everyday before sleeping and listening to kishore kumar songs when I am sad or happy.🌸 #writersofinstagram
#healingquotes #writerslife #poemsporn #prose #womenwhowritepoetry #letters #poemsofig #writingprompts #writersofig #womenpoems #storyteller #poems #herstoriesspeak #poemsofig #poetscommunity #poems #dupatta #crazy #insanity #travel #travelpoems #maps #winter #roses #hindi #ahmedabad #laketahoe #sanfrancisco #americandream #newyork