We’re all a work in progress! Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually! Let’s be a little kinder and a lot more compassionate to ourselves and those around us. We’re all on the same journey and it’s #positivevibesonly
around here! I’ll be sharing some good health affirmations on my story for the next 20 days so stay tuned! Now.. time to get up and out of bed and hustle for that muscle 💪🏼
Tag the person you love👇3 years ago I was fortunate enough to marry the most incredible person. @veggieveganveda
I love you SO MUCH! We’ve been together nearly 6 YEARS now and here’s the 6 LESSONS I’ve learned since... 1. Love means growing together, but growth looks different for everyone. I have to observe how to grow and help YOU grow in a way that is natural and organic to YOU not what I expect from myself.
2. YOU are not here to make me happy, that’s my responsibility to make me happy. You’re here to support, enhance and add to anything I do and I’m here for the same.
3. You are not here to feed my insecurities and ego. You are here to become the best version of yourself and for us to encourage, enlighten and empower each other.
4. There are times when I will lead and there are times when you will lead. Knowing when and letting the other do so is very important.
5. Whenever there’s an issue, argument or challenge, remember it’s not me against you it’s US against the problem. We’re a team, there’s no right or wrong, there’s no winning or losing.
6. Without a higher spiritual purpose any bond can weaken and break. Thank you for always reminding me of our spiritual priorities, process and practices. Thank you for making them your heart and soul and inspiring me to do the same. You’re more monk than I’ll ever be!
Love is about support not sacrifice
Love is about communication not compromise
Love is about trust not tolerance
Love is about energy not ego
All these things take time. Don’t expect them on Day 1.
Thank you my love for teaching me everything so beautifully and effortlessly. Thank you for hugging, humoring and humbling me exactly in the way I need. When we met I had nothing to offer you but love. No job, no money and no clear direction but you chose love and I’ll always be grateful for that. Thank you for always trusting me through everything. I’m so deeply grateful I get to share eternity with you.
CARD DRAWN: Let Go.
MESSAGE: As you surrender the need to control, your relaxed energy rapidly attracts your desires.
When I think of this message, I am given the image of a hot air balloon rising in all its glory. In order for it to rise, it must first let go of what weighs it down.
Letting go does not mean giving up, however it does require you to release thoughts, feelings, people and situations that are no longer in resonance with you.
You are safe and you are supported. Give yourself permission to heal and to move forward by surrendering into the now.
You cannot change the past; it is merely a part of your journey and it does not define you. LET IT GO. You cannot change others; respect their journey and the gifts they give you. LET THE REST GO. You cannot control the future; worrying about something that has not yet happened is not serving you. LET IT GO.
If you need guidance on how to let go, it is OK for you to ask. The fairies, angels and starbeings are always willing to help and guide you but you must first remember to ask ♡ You can write it down, say it aloud or send them silent whispers in thought. You can also call on Archangel Michael and affirm the following: "Archangel Michael, I ask that you cut all cords and remove all connections that are no longer in resonance with my highest and best vibration. In all directions and all dimensions. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Lots of lovies, emma x x .
Card drawn: Magical messages from the fairies - Doreen Virtue