- ✨How to Toe Tap✨
Happy Thursday! 😍
Toe taps are a combo of compression & hamstring flexibility, followed by wrist/shoulder strength - working on these drills will help with any kind of pressing, float backs and float throughs in yoga - .
1. Warm up wrists - knuckle raises, elbow rotations, etc
2. Warm up hamstrings - squat to forward fold x10
3. Downdog tip toe with straight legs (if possible) to forward fold x10
4. Toe tap on fingertips x20 - this will elevate your torso to make it easier to tap toe to wrist
5. Toe taps on flat palms x20 - when you can straighten your legs completely on the toe tap, progress to flat palms!
6. Toe taps on tip toes x20 - to work on more hamstring flexibility and compression, start on tip toes
7. Optional: pick up object or block from the floor with feet for a toe tap press! 🤸🏻♀️ .
Try this out of let me know how it goes 😘 Recently drinking more of our @VitaCoco
coconut waters as it's heating up in Texas! Waffles loves coconut water and will literally do anything to get some - we give him a small bowl as a treat daily and he licks all of it clean from his water bowl 🤣 They're also full of electrolytes to keep yourself (+ your fur babies 🐾) hydrated especially during pool days, after work outs, as hangover elixirs, and yoga props 🙌🏼🙌🏼